Creator & Author
- About the Author
- Richard P. Cadway has
a background in computer technology that began in 1984 with numerical
control programming. From there, he started a computer manufacturing,
networking, and consulting business in 1987.
- In 1990 he wrote a book
"Learn DOS Guaranteed!" that was published by Windcrest/McGraw
Hill as well as 2 additional books in 1992 and 1993. He has been
trading stocks since 1994.
- Starting out as many others,
he discovered the relationship of risk and reward and how the
lack of knowledge is the beginner's worst enemy.
- Richard says having a
strong knowledge base builds confidence, having the skills to
apply your knowledge enables you to compete in the market, and
combining knowledge and skill with your intelligence and talent
will enable you to reach your potential as a stock trader.
- Richard designed the TradeTutor
to teach in the fastest, easiest, and most comprehensive manner,
so that every trader can reach his or her potential.
- Richard was licensed with
the NASD (National Association of Securities Dealers)as follows:
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 55 - Registered Equity Trader License
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal License
- Series 63 - Uniform State Securities License
- Series 27 - Financial operations Principal
- Are other educators
- Check the qualifications
of other authors for licenses.
- Would you trust a doctor
that was taught by an unlicensed trainer to operate on you?
- Ask yourself why!